Thursday, February 19, 2009

Falling into the same decay

Dude, dude, it’s all crashing around me.

I honestly am not sure how I’m going to survive.

But the public eye gets a happy face.

Insult to injury to insult to disgust.

I need you right now but you need me and neither of us has any strength to spare. It sucks that my timing is so bad. How dare I be selfish at such an inconvenient moment?


I can’t decide if I want to post PSs Decomposed or Bliss 66 Defense. When he’s good, his lyrics are perfect. I wish it was a YOMMIMS day instead.

My soul is hurting
And I know I cause my own disgrace
My eyes are blurring
As I strain to see beyond this place
And you know all too well that I don't know what to do
And I know all too well that I'm nothing without you.

I'm full of remorse
You don't even have to hurt my pride
These words aren't forced
I'm sewn open I have nothing left to hide
And you knew all too well that this is how it would be
And I knew all too well that it’d all come back to me

I lost all confidence, when I found my innocence
It fills my heart with openness
And you are my defense


I still cling to this song in moments of desperation. Like it could somehow force God to save me. But even he gave up on that thought. What did we miss, buddy? What did we lose because we too stubborn to make the pieces fit?

No comments: