Monday, February 09, 2009

Very weird

Weird to see my name in a screen print about the epic feud of the century. I know no one will care or notice but it freaks me out. Do not want attention.

But Ryan Ross vs. Criss Angel? Cannot stop laughing. Especially at all the Monster Cock responses to Criss's chosen target. You know, wouldn't want him to injure his foot and impact his ability to levitate or anything.

The funniest part of all of this is that KELTIE found it first. I don't know if she follows Criss Angel or googles Ryan's name or what but either way, it all just strikes me as hilarious.

So it would be nice to believe that @brendonurie was legit but it's easier to believe he was fake. The thing is, it was fun to pretend to believe for a while. And the dude wasn't a jerk about it at all which keeps it enjoyable. He was just funny...and then weird when he deleted posts.

Anyway, feeling better but apparently not better enough to leave my bedroom. At least I made it out of bed...and as far as the computer. Tomorrow. I promise tomorrow I will actually make my lazy ass do something.

Why am I hiding here? I miss you, Min. I should post where you can find me. Email you, something. Just to reach out and feel a part of us again. Somehow it's safer to be a part of the giggling fan girls. ? Why do I suddenly think you're not safe?

No comments: